Old water reservoir of Water Board of Nicosia
During the period of British rule in Cyprus, the water tank was build around 1952. A year later, in 1953, the Water Supply Council was established, aiming a more methodical water supply in the wider area of Nicosia. Its foundation was followed by a series of construction project. Through these modernization projects, a large part of the inhabitants of the Capital and its surroundings, began to enjoy the multiple benefits of this valuable asset. Our Group of Companies, taking into account the importance, but also the great historical significance of this project, undertook its demolition, showing the proper respect.